serving the East Bay Area
A Mac is a powerful tool that can help you do an incredible variety of tasks. Rewarding when everything is working smoothly, but frustrating when something goes wrong. It's good to have a friend to call when you run into difficulty.
I provide patient, clear and reasonably-priced technical support for your Mac at your home or small business. Check out my rates.
Mac Tech Support for Everyone
I can help you in a variety of situations that might arise. Here are some of my areas of expertise:
- Troubleshooting odd behavior/system slowdown/power issues
- OS upgrades & file migration
- Software installation & setup
- Application orientation and tutoring
- Maintenance/system optimization
- Home networking (WiFi or wired)
- Peripheral setup and optimization (printers, scanners, tablets, etc.)
- Storage and backup solutions
- Productivity solutions
See the Contact page for rates and information.
Knowledgeable, patient, friendly
I provide friendly, personable tech support and tutoring services. My goal is to help you to feel comfortable at your Mac. To that end, I can patiently guide you through the steps necessary to complete your task. If you're too busy or in a hurry, however, I can "just do it" and show you the results.